Welcome to Lucky Paws Pet Care. My name is Dawn and my business was born from my love animals both large and small, furry and not so furry.
This page gives an outline about Lucky Paws Pet Care and my interest and care for animals.
I live in and work from Wallsend and have had animals all of my life, from dogs, birds, reptiles and rodents. At the present time I have a Bearded Dragon called Oscar, an Orange Spotted Agama called Dexter, a Chameleon called Pascal and an aquarium full of cold water fish.
I started my business in 2013 and I still love every minute of it. I offer dog walking and pop in visits.
When I do something I always want it to be of the best possible standard, therefore, I am a member of NARPS (National Association of Pet Sitters and Dog Walkers) and undertook their comprehensive business course which was a great insight into pet care and dog walking. I also have a qualification in pet first aid.
For extra peace of mind, and to know you are in safe hands, I am DBS checked and fully insured. (All certificates are available on request).
My Areas of Work?
- Backworth (Pop In Visits Only)
- Byker (Pop In Visits Only)
- Forest Hall (Pop In Visits Only)
- Jesmond (Pop In Visits Only)
- Longbenton (Pop In Visits Only)
- North Shields (Pop In Visits Only)
- Shiremoor (Pop In Visits Only)
- Tynemouth (Pop In Visits Only)
- Walker (Pop In Visits Only)
- West Allotment